Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Im in housing court (nyc)and judge wont allow my second

Customer Question
im in housing court (nyc)and...

im in housing court (nyc)and judge wont allow my second forensic in to testify re lease i was told i can call him in under a new title for witness another ? witmess

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
never received answer for another title withness , no answer
in 10 min please urgent
review since yesterday
7/31/2017
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Court should allow as an expert. Consider seeking reargument or appeal of denial. Alternatively if has personal knowledge can come in as a fact witness.
Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up
you did not answer the question

You may call the person either as an expert or a fact witness. If neither permitted you may seek to reargue or appeal.

FACT WITNESS ?
EXPLAIN REARGUE AT THE SAME LEVEL COURT ???
hello
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 7 months ago
You can seek to reargue and can also pursue an appeal.
Infolawyer, Attorney