Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

We received 60 day notice for poor maintenance and late pay

Customer Question

We received 60 day notice for poor maintenance and late pay rent It was there maintenance man that did shotie work now we. are face with evication now we get 3 day. pay or quit and we have a handcap son the air went out and we have been having alot of 100 plus days here Sacramento she said not going to fix it until we leave bcause it was are fault your dog piss on one thing shes female and it here fault because they was standing water on that side of the yard for 5 years. Which there is awater line accoss the bottom of unit. It has come to this anything goes wrong the blame is put on us i have more but this is a start
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Sacramento California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: By us or them
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

.

What is your legal question that I can help with today?

.

Are you current on your rent or are you behind?

.

Are you under a written fixed term lease or are you month to month?

.

.

thanks