Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have a nefarious sort of "friend" who is dealing drug from

Customer Question

I have a nefarious sort of "friend" who is dealing drug from my property and who I have asked to leave several time. She says U have no legal right to do so, She had a gun and she frightens me,
JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: We are in Montana where guns rule and yes, I have consulted an attorney, but he is a crimal attery not a civil rights one sand says there is not much he can do. I am Canadian. We did not grow up with guns. I want her out. Now.
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: No lease. She had no where to life and I am single and have a five bedroom house and felt bad for her. I think I f**ked up.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is a drug dealer and twice I bought adderal from her to finish political aricals about Hillary CLinton. But I don't really care about that. I am sort of famous and the only down side is my name looking like shit. But it has befor so so what, if you know what I mean.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept

.

Is there some reason why you don't just call the police when she has the drugs on your property?

.

.

thanks