How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We've talked before about a situation with The New Managers

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** we've talked before about a situation with The New Managers here in this Mobile Park
About them wanting to Charge us for the Caregiver being here with us / 300. Dollars
Ok I Printed out the paper saying Law that she is Allowed here as long as she is a Caregiver to give to them that she is Allowed here and with the Disabled person .
Now they want to charge 300 for his Sister who is staying with us and has a room from us / They added the 300 onto our Space amount ,or we would be evicted
To also help us out / can they do this / Is There a way that we can get a letter or something stating they are not allowed to charge Us "
I have contacted the links sent last time / And Called every Lawyer and there be a huge charge just to talk with them per hour .
We need Help !! Something just stating they are Legal Can't charge u
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 days ago.

Did you file any complaints as I suggested?

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions