Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

We've talked before about a situation with The New Managers

Customer Question

Hello
My name is ***** ***** we've talked before about a situation with The New Managers here in this Mobile Park
About them wanting to Charge us for the Caregiver being here with us / 300. Dollars
Ok I Printed out the paper saying Law that she is Allowed here as long as she is a Caregiver to give to them that she is Allowed here and with the Disabled person .
Now they want to charge 300 for his Sister who is staying with us and has a room from us / They added the 300 onto our Space amount ,or we would be evicted
To also help us out / can they do this / Is There a way that we can get a letter or something stating they are not allowed to charge Us "
I have contacted the links sent last time / And Called every Lawyer and there be a huge charge just to talk with them per hour .
We need Help !! Something just stating they are Legal Can't charge u
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 days ago.

Did you file any complaints as I suggested?