barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney over 17 years, landlord 26 years
19958803

Is it legal for apartment complex to allow food truck into

Customer Question

Is it legal for apartment complex to allow food truck into property to sell food?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: Texas zip 77081
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: The truck parks in front of my apartment, the noise, the people, the disturbance; and finally one of them backed up into my car and no one was liable because the food truck left, and there are many of these trucks entering the property, so no one could tell me which truck was so I could file with insurance.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know what are my rights as a tenant of over 10 years
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

This would be up to the landlord as to whether they wanted to allow the truck onto their private property or not. If the landlord didn't want them there, they could just tell them to leave and since it is private property, they would have to do so.

.

So yes, if the landlord wants to allow the truck on the property, it is legal because they own the property.

.

If someone hit your car and left, then that is a criminal act and only that person can be held liable for it if you can find out who it was..

.

.

thanks