Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

We are finalizing our divorce in court and my husband wants

Customer Question

We are finalizing our divorce in court and my husband wants his condo back he owns it before our marriage. We signed an agreement offering me an incentive to leave but I don't have a place to go. There is no penalty put by Court if I don't leave only monetary incentives to help me leave which is not much. Is there a way I can stay in his condo with our child even after I signed the court agreement that I will leave? Thanks.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Expert James replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please give me some time to consider your question.

What does the agreement say, specifically, about the incentives and leaving? And is this part of an order by the court? Has anything changed hands according to the agreement?