Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I am a renter. There has been a leaking roof issue in our

Customer Question

I am a renter. There has been a leaking roof issue in our building. Management has tested for toxic molds, asbestos and air quality, as well as sealed off the effected closet. They have not offered up the result of these test other than to say, "everything's fine." I have 2 young children residing in the dwelling, and ha husband who has had new onset ongoing and asthma symptoms in the 2 years we've lived here. I would like to know if I am within my legal rights to request copies of their testing results or if I have to spend my own money to obtain the same information for the sake of my family's health and safety.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

I might be able to help you if you can tell me what state you live in:-) That information did not come through the system.