How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask rayanswers Your Own Question
rayanswers, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 42865
Experience:  30 years as a Texas lawyer dealing in landlord tenant
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
rayanswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ray, I wanted to know can you represent me in this case. You

Customer Question

I wanted to know can you represent me in this case. You are a Georgia attorney.
Please let me know I need to moved ASAP
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  rayanswers replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  rayanswers replied 5 months ago.

I am not allowed clients here offsite.You can sue in small claims yourself pro se or use a lawyer if your damages are beyond the limits of magistrate court.

Lawyer referral here if you need one

Atlanta Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service  

2.24 Google reviews

Attorney referral service in Atlanta, Georgia

Address:*****#400, Atlanta, GA 30303

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks again , appreciate the chance to help you today.

Thanks for rating 5 stars.I wish you the best here.