Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My friend was evicted and is in the process of moving out,

Customer Question

My friend was evicted and is in the process of moving out, but needs the help of her boyfriend Scott, but there are a few tenants here, whom are harassing him, then calling management and telling them Scott is harassing them. Management believes them and don't want him on the property. All they need to do is let him come on the property to get my friend moved and for these certain other tenants to leave him alone. These other tenants are harassing him, while he is trying to get her moved.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: We live in Oconto Falls Wisconsin and are dealing with a management company, whom is managing this building, where my friend lives, whom is moving out.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Management called into the local police department to let them know Scott should not be trespassing on the property, claiming he is harassing these certain other tenants, whom sit by the elevator or outside and are nosy about everyone else's business.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The apartment manager has been harassing my friend, claiming her boyfriend is bullying & threatening these tenants whom sit by the elevators and outside. It is causing her and her boyfriend extreme anxiety and stress.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses, but rest assured, I am working on your question. The website may offer a phone call option,but it is optional.

.

Have the police or management actually told the boyfriend that he is not allowed on the property?

.

.

thanks