Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

HOW MUCH INCREASE CAN A LANDLORD RAISE ME WHEN RENEING A

Customer Question

HI, HOW MUCH INCREASE CAN A LANDLORD RAISE ME WHEN RENEING A LEASE IS IT CPI OR A SET %PLS ANSWER ME I HAVE A 4 YR OLD AND I AM A SINGEL MOTHER
JA: Does this involve a written or oral agreement? Is it a month-to-month lease or fixed term?
Customer: NO IT IS A YEARLY LEASE AND A WRITTEN LEASE
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO , BUT THIS LANDLORD IS DIFFICUT AND I THINK I AM GOING TO NEED REPRESENATION AT A LATER TIME
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Can you tell me what state you live in?