Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I am being wrongfully evicted by my landlord of four years.

Customer Question

JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Los Angeles California
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: I had signed an agreement with my landlord and it is month to month. He had took my kitchen sink out, my tub and my shower out claiming had to do plumbing but in never happened. I was without a shower or tub for four years and he knew that I was disabled(back injury) and took advantage over me.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He and boyfriend were sexually harassing me and the boyfriend had threatened my life where I had to get a temporary restraining order on the boyfriend.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,