How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an old man 94 years old that I rent a room and I

Customer Question

I have an old man 94 years old that I rent a room and I think he need 24 hour care I don't want to evit him but I want that he move to a home care what I can do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: I live in Toledo Ohio
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: I don't have a lease because is a month to month just i rent a single room
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not just I want an adviser
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


Have you called Adult Protective Services or Social Services to come and check on him to make an assessment of his condition?





Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Just I want to tell you guy that you took over 27.00 dollars yesterday when you suppose took 5.00 dollars from my gift car my name is Ramon ******

Expert:  barristerinky replied 8 months ago.

I am just a site user like you, but I will forward the question over to JustAnswer's customer service so they can answer any billing issues..