How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ms, ownership of an animal, i am doing on behalf of a neabor

Customer Question

hey my name is jerry ********** JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this? Customer: *************,ms JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep? Customer: ownership of an animal JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: i am doing on behalf of a neabor

Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What can I answer for you about this? Please clarify the situation and what you need to know. Thanks!

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions