Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Ms, ownership of an animal, i am doing on behalf of a neabor

Customer Question

hey my name is jerry ********** JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this? Customer: *************,ms JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep? Customer: ownership of an animal JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: i am doing on behalf of a neabor

Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What can I answer for you about this? Please clarify the situation and what you need to know. Thanks!