How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 2129
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem with management, Texas, All the time since

Customer Question

i have a problem with management
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: All the time since I moved here in
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well I have a problem with this place cuz they never lived up to there agreement our water always off and so on
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please can you clarify what the issue is with your apartment?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Look I am on section 8 and i pay a rent every month i am mentally ill i agreed to pay my rent on time and allow them to pay all bills but since 2013 none of there promises have been met'the water is off all the time the air is off from Oct til summer no hot water here since dec 30' help!!!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want to sue for all monies i have paid in, every dime' they never met the criteria.
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.

Happy new year. Depending on the amount you are looking to collect you could pursue a claim in small claims court or justice of the peace court. Or ideally you could have an attorney file a larger claim in district court.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.

Let me know if you have any other questions otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions