How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 57292
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does a judge have jurisdiction over my personal property

Customer Question

Does a judge have jurisdiction over my personal property when I have the special warranty deed on it?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 10 months ago.

The court has jurisdiction over individuals and property located within her jurisdiction. From what you have mentioned, the answer is yes.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I defaulted both residents on yet property and hold special warranty deed therefore I am now again legal owner and lien holder. How can judge still allow her to reside in home? The home my son resides in with me is not handicapped accessible yet judge refused to let him go back into the residence even tho we had occupational therapists and case workers testify on his behalf. Showed many photos of both residenc s etc. it she wants to pay me the $253,000 remaining on the house she is welcome to do that. Let her get a conventional loan and do that. However I refuse any offers to interplead the old contract with her. What recourse do I have? I need legal representation immediately. Tomorrow there is a hearing when judge will allow a walk through the house so my son can identify his personal property..her Atty says she doesn't want me or my son there for that nut it can be videotaped. How can he identify his personal belongings when not even allowed in the home..riduculous!
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 10 months ago.
The court should not sanction an illegal occupancy. If you show ownership it should order eviction. Often it will mediate a settlement with a mutually acceptable departure date given winter weather. If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am on a very limited income and my son is on as disability therefor our funds are limited. This has gone on for 19 months and no children! It is taking a toil financially, emotionally , and psychologically. We need some serious and immediate assistance. Please help .
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We can't afford any additional money but thank you fouvtiur assistance sir. If you know of a bulldog realestate Atty in Las Cruces please give us a referral ASAP.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
5 stars will follow when we get sines resolution to some answers please. We are desperate and the judge is giving my son, a quadriplegic, no assistance , even though he paid all of his wife's educational bills to become a nurse. Actually she should not eleven be alloweded to practice in Nm as she has has 2 felonies in TX for drug possession and distribution
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

It sounds like you need a lawyer to hire locally. We cannot represent customers off the site, but if you need to do so, you can always find one locally by practice area using or wishing you and yours a happy thanksgiving.