Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My number isl am 71 years old l have a defibrillator, copd

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my number is(###) ###-####l am 71 years old l have a defibrillator, copd diabetes severe asthma and l am being illegally evicted from my apartment they say l have to move out in two weeks l have no money to move l have proof that what they are doing is wrong and l need some legal advise on how to get a permission to stay due to hardship. I would appreciate any assistance you may be able give. Thank you.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No they just put two five notices on my door one served by the maintenance man, the other slid through the door but nothing by a process server.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That l have all kinds of proof showing that what they are trying to do is illegal.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.