How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My number isl am 71 years old l have a defibrillator, copd

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my number is(###) ###-####l am 71 years old l have a defibrillator, copd diabetes severe asthma and l am being illegally evicted from my apartment they say l have to move out in two weeks l have no money to move l have proof that what they are doing is wrong and l need some legal advise on how to get a permission to stay due to hardship. I would appreciate any assistance you may be able give. Thank you.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No they just put two five notices on my door one served by the maintenance man, the other slid through the door but nothing by a process server.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That l have all kinds of proof showing that what they are trying to do is illegal.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.