Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

IN A HUD BUILDING FORCE ME TO HAVE MY WINDOWS WASHED ON A

Customer Question

IN A HUD BUILDING FORCE ME TO HAVE MY WINDOWS WASHED ON A SUNDAY AFTER I HAVE WORKED FROM 7PM SATURDAY TO 7AM SUNDAY
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: SPOTSWOOD NJ
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO - ALL HE HAS DONE IS SENT OUT A LETTER STATING ALL TENANTS MUST HAVE THE
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: THEIR WINDOWS WASHED AND ASSIGNED DATES OVER THE WEEKEND
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Response: You cannot be forced to wash your windows on a Sunday when you are supposed to be working.

You can disregard your other post.