Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I owen my trailer has moleiiler it is on rental

Customer Question

I owen my trailer has moleiiler it is on rental property,triler has mole and mildew in it.Itold my land lord I had to move ,she told me if I moved I would have to move the trailer,i am on a fixed income cant afford to move it,the trailer has three rooms added onto it,do I have to move it
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: west virginia
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: idont remember,signed in2007,the landlord said she was going to raise the rent in nov. and again in jan.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have papper stacked on my porch and some other stuff,canshe make me clean offmy porchif I have my rent payed for the month
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you saying that you will be moving elsewhere and leaving the trailer there?

.

Have you offered to sign over the title to the trailer to the landlord if you are abandoning it?

.

Is the landlord claiming that the papers are a fire hazard?

.

.

thanks