How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 2157
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a condo in Miami, Florida. I've had a tenant for about

Customer Question

I own a condo in Miami, Florida. I've had a tenant for about 10 years who is now under a month by month rent agreement. He does not always pay on time, but he pays every month. I live and work out of the country; I want to sell the condo apartment but he is not answering the realtor calls or my calls or emails. How can I get him to cooperate?
Thank you.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 10 months ago.

Since he is a month to month tenant, you simply need to give him 30 days to vacate in writing. If he refuses, then you can begin the eviction process.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 10 months ago.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Otherwise a positive rating would be appreciated.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions