How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 57738
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My landlord is doing construction construction on one of the

Customer Question

My landlord is doing construction construction on one of the apartments, my mother with the Alzheimer's disease lives on the bottom first floor I live in the back of the house construction is on going on one of the top Apartments without any regard of my mother's condition what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

from facts mentioned, LL is violating your rights, including right to quiet enjoyment of the premises. You can demand the work stop, that you be provided other housing during time of the work, that rent be reduced for the interruption. You can also file a complaint in court seeking damages and a court order stopping the work (injunction).

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Please click on the 5 star rating.

much appreciated.