How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 56578
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live with my ex boyfriend, looking to move out very soon,

Customer Question

I live with my ex boyfriend, looking to move out very soon, one night he won't let me in the house, I went to the police but the officer was his long time friend and they didn't help me at all, if he do this again what can I do?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.
Very sorry this happened.Police is a good option and a quick one. Go to a more senior officer or captain.Other options include filing a complaint in civil court and having a lawyer send a warning and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer 5 stars.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

Thanks in advance.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions