How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son and his wife with 2 child under 3 yrs plus my self in

Customer Question

My son and his wife with 2 child under 3 yrs plus my self in a small 2 bed room house. I took them in under verbal agreement they would leave when the collected money to find own place. its been 1 1/2 yrs and they are doing nothing to get out on own. they are not giving me money to stay in the house and I am now in the process of a divorce and the judge is ordering all my liquid funds be pulled from my accts and help by court. I need them out to get my bills down or for them to pay up $ for staying there. my soon to be wife who has not lived nor have payed any money for 5 plus yrs is telling them they don't have to get out. I want to proceed with an eviction. I don't know laws and need help to where to start.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Which state?