Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My landlord and I had words over a back hallway light that…

Customer Question
My landlord and I had...
My landlord and I had words over a back hallway light that has not worked in weeks & a fall that injured me because of it. He's just served me eviction papers to be moved out by October 31st, 2016. I'm a disabled woman who is on Social Security Disability & have a registered medical service dog. I've been looking for low income housing and am on waiting lists. Please help me. Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/28/2016
Lawyer: philip.simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
philip.simmons

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? It's very hard or us to answer a question like "please help me" and provide you with helpful information. I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.