Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My balcony has been condemned for a year now. Strada keeps

Customer Question

my balcony has been condemned for a year now. Strada keeps stalling. We are over the main entry doors on the third floor. Can we stop paying strsda fees? How do we get it fixed faster
JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: theres mold and chunks of the floor rotted out. no. no attorneys have been contacted
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: no lease. nothing has been done for one year when one contracted came in and condemned it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what do I do now
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --

-

Do you want to continue living there or are you looking for an excuse to simply leave the unit?

-

Does this issue affect the living area of your unit at all (aside from not being able to use the balcony?)

-

MARY