How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The state is still taking the $100 a month from me and I

Customer Question

The state is still taking the $100 a month from me and I need to find out how to get this to stop. Once I paid my arrears in full I was told that the $100 extra would stop.***@******.*** my email
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LandlordTenantAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. This is being deducted from your paycheck via garnishment? Is support owed going forward?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  LandlordTenantAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the reply. However, you said Yes and I am curious if that was in response to BOTH of my questions. If support is owed going forward, do you just want to pay it directly to the other party?

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions