Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I have a court date for eviction, the landor want to came to

Customer Question

I have a court date for eviction, the landor want to came to do inspection before we go to court, it is legal?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Yes, the landlord has a right to inspect the property after giving you at least 24 hours notice. Here's a good link you can read that outlines the law on this: http://www.caltenantlaw.com/Privacy.htm

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - I was checking in to see if you needed anything further. Is so, please let me know. If not, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!