How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am I in my right to terminate this contract and sue and will

Customer Question

am I in my right to terminate this contract and sue for damages and will you represent me in court?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

This site only provides information it does not provie legal representation. Also, since I do not know the situation governing your contract I cannot evaluate your changes of winning. If you need help on locating a local attorney, I can give you some guidelines on locating one.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions