Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My landlord has terminated my lease reason and now has given

Customer Question

My landlord has terminated my lease for no reason and now has given me a 45 day notice to vacate or they will take me to court. I have always paid my rent on time and in full. I have never been in any trouble here. And she has given my keys to my door and mailbox which has allowed someone to steal my mail and steal things from my apartment and poised my service dog buddy. She will not fix the mold problems in my home and has put my life in danger. What can I do and do I still have to pay rent?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello Pastor Pace

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this matter. Please tell me is your lease expired? Are you on a month to month? When does the lease expire and what state are you in.