How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard - Bizlaw Your Own Question
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 10600
Experience:  Commercial and residential leases in NY & NJ & US
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Richard - Bizlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have form x210, blumber x211, blumber T212 and B307 how I

Customer Question

I have form x210, blumber x211, blumber T212 and B307 how I file this form bean second tenant in the lease
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

What state are you in? Are you leasing from the person that is occupying the house with you or are you leasing to him?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New york
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This person is not in my lease nor do he pay any rent only me and my two kids are in the lease
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

From what you have posted I assume he is a holdover tenant. Use the form 307 which is the 30 day notice for a tenant that is holding over. This has to be served on the tenant. This gives the tenant 30 days to vacate. If they do not vacate after 30 days, then you would file in court form 210. You would of course fill in all the blanks. Once you file that form and get a case number ***** hearing date you would then fill out form 211. I am not sure what form 212 is but you have to have the Petition and Notice of Petition served on the tenant by a process server.

If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions