How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 57736
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a rental in state and the tenant keeps sneaking in a

Customer Question

I have a rental in Washington state and the tenant keeps sneaking in a dog. I gave her a written warning. How do I go forward evicting her?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You would file a petition in court for eviction. The court would schedule a hearing and would evict on proof of breach that continued beyond notice.Practically you may also hire a landlord tenant lawyer to handle the case. Entitled to recover legal fees from and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But can't i just put an eviction notice on her door and hope she moves out voluntarily?
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You cannot do that until the court issued an eviction order. You need to file for eviction first!
I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know. I tried to expedite your question. kindly click on a rating of OK or higher for the answer.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

thank you in advance.