Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

If I have co-signed sons app. (move in date is August) and I

Customer Question

If I have co-signed for my sons app. (move in date is August) and I find out his room mate is not a good influence (drugs, alcohol). Do I have any recourse to get out ?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you talking about you as a co-signer or you and son both as in breaking the lease contract?

.

Is son still wanting to live with the roommate?

.

Has everyone signed a lease? (you, son, and roommate)

.

thanks