How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 117358
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years experience.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a problem , i have a court case pending , and case has

Customer Question

have a problem , i have a court case pending , and case has been delayed a number of time .i found out my forensic secratary is disgruntle and giving me wrong information, re my forensic being ill , and calender datesshe is no longer with my forensic , and started her own businessi have a second forensic , but judge wants medical records , first foremsicthis is a problem , and my forensic is 3,000 miles awayand next schedule date is a half day only and my first forensic needs a full day in courtwhat can i doi have been improperly advised
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
new york court , in brooklyn n.y. l and t court
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am in court (L&T) and the case has to do with forgery (lie) , i hired a hand writing expert , and there has been delays (calender changes) due to my father illness , and misinfo re; my forensic secretary lying to me about my forensic being ill . because of this i hired another forensic , and now the judge is not allowing my second forensic into the court case , because case already started before i hired second hand writing expert , but the secretary of my first forensic is trying to get me to switch over to her own personal forensic business , she is disgruntle and fired from my first forensic .
Im in a bad situation , because the judge wants medical records (dr note) , because tyat was the reason why my first forensic cannot show the next hearing , and judge wont allow my second forensic into court .
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Once you redeemed, the HOA must return the difference to you. There is no extension of the redemption period. The bank's loan is not extinguished as a result of the HOA foreclosure. The bank's loan is still in first position. See California Civil Code Sections 1367(b),(d)); You can remain on the property until the HOA files eviction action against you. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry but you must of answered someone else questionbank loan , what are you talking aboutlook at my question again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my 1st forensic has a secretary that is now fired and has given me wrong information re; available calendar (court ) dates
and has furstrated the judge who is in charge of my court casethis secretary is now trying to get my business , and is doing forensic work herself , and has been fraudulently telling me that my forensic is ill and incompetent the past months .now i was made aware of this , and told that this sesretary is no longer work with my forensicthe problem is my judge wants a doctor note , that my forensic cannot make the next court date , and my forensic is on bad terms with me , and not answering my phone calls and no longer responding to my emailsi have another forensic , and already paid him and is ready to be in the next schedule court date , but the judge is not allowing him to testify , because he was not expert opinion was not part of the case when it started .i am in a hard spot , because my 1st forensic is upset because of his disgruntle former employee , who was still acting like she was still employed by him , when in fact she was not , but i was not aware of this until after the judge made her decision re; ny 2nd forensic'as of now my first forensic is ignoring me , and putting me in a bad spot for next calendar court datei believe because of the misinformation , my 1st forensic wont be available for next court date , and wont be able to get a doctors note for the judge
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, the answer was not meant for you. There is unfortunately a bug in the system that lets this sort of thing to happen sometimes. The only response intended for your post was the request for additional information. I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to assist you because I do not have solution for your issue. Goodluck with your case,
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and I am sorry for the technical glitch you have experienced with the site.
Unfortunately, all you can do at this point is file a motion for substitution of expert and attach a report from your new expert to the motion together with proof that your previous expert is refusing to comply and come to court on your case. All you can do in this instance is file the motion and seek to convince the judge that your previous expert is unavailable and to either admit their written report as evidence or allow you to substitute witnesses based on the first expert being unavailable. If the judge refuses, then you would use this as one of your grounds for appeal and legally that is all you can really do here.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions