Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I would like someone serious to answer my question, so my father

Customer Question

I would like someone serious to answer my question, so my father mother and I, have been living at the same apartment for 13 yrs on section 8 low income. I have all my recipes. Mid January 2016, my father passes away, i havent been phsically and mentally on the right state of mind and my mom as well, now since my father has passed our income is lower than low, were surviving with my moms ssi and i recently applied for foodstamps cashaid and anything i find helpful for me and my mother. If i was in the right state of mind and mentally stable we wouldve got lower rent payment from February 2016, it wasnt until April 2016. So we always gave the money order to the manager, and they started spreading words and questions and getting into my family's business!! There is so much more i would really appreciate somebody to help me. Thanks
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question..I have read your comments and am sorry to hear that you are having these financial problems....Can you tell me what state you are in?.What is your legal question that I can help with this morning?..thanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
California
Ok, thank you for that information. But the way this works is that is that a customer have to post a legal question before it the expert can answer it. So if you can post your legal question I will do my best to try and help get you an answer. ThanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.