Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Im Aurelia JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

hello im Aurelia
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, get ready 1. land lord serves me with late rent for aug2015, but its now oct 2016. 2. we go to court lan lord is yelled at by the judge case tossed 3. i chase the rent people for 3 weeks to pay back rent.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, thank you.
3. i, spent about 3 weeks, with 7 months back rent. nothing as in a call, e mail snail mail nothing.
they never pick up there phone message always full.
4. when, i do get a hold of them...they cant talk to me...im back in court.
5. comes down to it, they want us all out. to jack the rent, from $1400-$3000.
6. i, tell them i need 2 moths to leave, they say ok.
7. sheriff, note comes it was stamped by the court april 5th.2016. i, never got it till april 11th.2016.
not by mail but taped to my door.
8. now 2 months as become 8 days.
help.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, ask specific questions and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation.