Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  Litigation Attorney
84496330

I am feng JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

hi i am feng
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have question about rent. i haven't pay rent for two months. Cause is too mech expensive.also they Give me a paper to go to the court I don't want pay rent and go to court So question is am I criminal person after they make decision
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you give me the answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So if I don't pay the rent and court make decisions would not be criminal person. It will effect my credit right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. No, evictions are not criminal proceedings and you will not go to jail. You will only be kicked out of your apartment. The sheriff will make you leave along with removing your things from the apartment. Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you you have any further questions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
another question is if somebody transfer money to my bank account (debit card) does bank will reject the money cause I didn't pay the rent and don't have credit?
If someone transfers money to an open bank account, the bank should not reject it. The bank does not make decisions based on your failure to pay rent or your credit score. I am not reimbursed for my time if you do not rate my answer, the site will keep all of the money and I will receive nothing. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site. I thank you in advance.