How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 19134
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My rights as a landlord eviction of a tenant that

Customer Question

My rights as a landlord for swift eviction of a tenant that is producing illegal drugs in my home?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
In what state is this property located?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still available?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in responding to your post. I was offline when you replied to my information request. You must give the Tenant a three-day notice to vacate the premises. If the Tenant refuses to vacate at the expiration of the notice, you must file eviction action at the Justice of the Peace Court in order to remove the Tenant from the premises. See Texas Property Code Chapter 24 Section 24.005. You can obtain eviction forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.