Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  Litigation Attorney
84496330

I have an eviction notice signed by the judge. date to vscate

Customer Question

I have an eviction notice signed by the judge. date to vscate is 04/04/16. Is there anything I can do to stop the eviction at this point?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.At this point, if the eviction order has been made and you have a date to vacate, then it is too late. The sheriff will come on that date and remove you and your belongings from the property. This is unfortunate and the time to fight the eviction is after you have been served with the eviction and are within the time period to answer the allegations.Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Did you have any further questions?