How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find a lawyer that can handle a judgment that was

Customer Question

I need to find a lawyer that can handle a judgment that was filed without my knowledge 5 years ago.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please send me your contact information so I can proceed with my case; I'm buying a house and closing on it this week and this judgement just appeared that was filed 2011 and I moved out in 2012; now the landlord wants me to pay $10,000 if she signed the one paper work that I need to finalized my settlement, please can someone advise and help my case.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


In which U.S. jurisdiction is the court where the judgment was entered?

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions