Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

In Saskatchewan, When can a landlord remove the property of…

Customer Question
In Saskatchewan, When can a...
In Saskatchewan, When can a landlord remove the property of a deceased tenant?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/9/2016
Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 2 years ago
retireddebra

Are you still receiving rent?

No.
The agreement was that the tenant pay the annual property tax only. The tenant was my wife's mother and she had a large family and lots of goods and trinkets through the house. A few of the siblings and one of the 2 executives believe they have all the time they wish in order to go through the belongings. My wife and I would like to see the house empty within a 6 week period so we can put the house on the market and get back home.
To Whom it may concern, I am pleased to let you know that my wife and I have come to an agreement with the estate that all are pleased with.
Thank you very much and please e-mail to me your expected payment.
Best Regards
Bill ****
****@****.com
Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 2 years ago

Are you saying you don't want to go ahead with this question as the matter is resolved?

sorry I guess I was not clear enough. I do not want to go ahead with this matter.
Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok