Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

The house i rent the landlord will not fix the leaks in the…

Customer Question
the house i rent the...
the house i rent the landlord will not fix the leaks in the roof,the plumbing, and outs that dont work and sticking out wall the molled in the ac vents
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/7/2016
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 2 years ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

Have you ever sent the landlord a letter detailing all the problems with the property and asked them to fix them?

.

Have you ever called the Housing Inspector or Code Enforcement office to come out?

.

.

thanks