Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My landlord wants me to pay 650$ pest control treatments, he…

Customer Question
My landlord wants me to...
My landlord wants me to pay 650$ for the pest control treatments, he is also charging me 85$ every time for "not being ready". I have a video of him telling me that they changed the date the first time because they didn't have a technician that day and the other time he alleges that the whole apartment was suppose to be ready, but the instructions the sent don't say or specify that.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/4/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a written lease? Does it adress pest control and the other charges?