Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I was offered a job with housing included. I have had a lot…

Customer Question
I was offered a job...
I was offered a job with housing included. I have had a lot of medical problems from hip replacement , torn rotator cup , kidney stones and hearing loss.From Jan. 2014 to Aug.2015 I had avg.60+hrs a week totaling 4,391.5 hours in 18 months.This comes to 43,915.00 at 10 an hour. If rent and electric are 1,600.00 per month,then that comes out to 28,00.00,leaving 15,035.00 left over. This would cover 9.396 months at 1,6.00 per month.My Boss has said he no longer wants me at the job,he said he wants me out.Starting in Aug.I have only worked 3 weeks in Dec.because of surgery and hearing loss.March would be 8 months April 9.I have logged my hours and givin my Boss a letter and coyies of my hours.Do I have a right to stay till April.Seeing he never paid me and this house was part of the deal stated in a text.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/4/2016
Lawyer: RONB-ESQ, Attorney replied 2 years ago
RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Attorney

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state are you in?