Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Can the person inspecting the premises take photos also does…

Customer Question
can the person inspecting the...
can the person inspecting the premises take photos also does the person inspecting a property have the right to write down that you have a gun safe
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What is this inspection for? Is it:

1) Part of legal discovery,

2) Part of a landlord/tenant inspection?

3) Part of an insurance claim?

4) Part of a custody matter?

Etc.

Also what state is this in, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!