Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Can I evict a tenant with a lease on the basis of

Customer Question
harassment/ annoying the landlord. My...
can I evict a tenant with a lease on the basis of harassment/ annoying the landlord. My tenant is an ex-boyfriend and now that I am seeing someone new her constantly calls, texts, emails and bothers me. I have asked him to move out but he refuses. I served him with a three day eviction notice. If I take action to evict him through the courts what proof would I need to present? The lease specifies he may not " bother, annoy or harass other tenants or landlord". BTW I live in Colordo
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/2/2016
Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

Dear Customer,

If the tenant is violating the clear terms of the lease agreement, you can proceed with the eviction.

Be prepared with your own testimony, the documents (texts, emails, and any witnesses to his conduct).

For help and information on prosecuting an eviction in Colorado, see: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Forms/Forms_List.cfm?Form_Type_ID=28