Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I received this in the mail. I paid the back rent. No, I…

Customer Question
I received this in...

I received this in the mail. I paid the back rent.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Landlord-Tenant Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I received the notice in the mail. I paid the past due amount before receiving the notice in the mail. The copy that I have looks like it was not signed by a judge.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer should be aware of?

I have paid my rent late in the past.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
2/28/2016
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. I do not know what notice that you are referring to.

Kindly provide detailed information regarding your case and ask specific question.

Thank you for your cooperation,