Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am living in Pennsylvania, and my ex-boyfriend filed of…

Customer Question
Hi, I am living...

Hi, I am living in Pennsylvania, and my ex-boyfriend filed for Recovery of Real Property against me, trying to get me evicted under "Landlord Tenant Law" but there are unique attributes to this case... since November, we have been renovating the home together, using my credit. I also put in labor to the renovation under the belief that we would live there together, with my daughter, long term.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
are you still there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/26/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle both real estate law and family/relationship law.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

I do want to discuss this, but I am in the house and he is home, so I don't want him to hear my discussion. Can we schedule a call tomorrow? I reposted my question in greater detail again, but I am not sure if you are able to view it on my profile. Are you able to see it?

I'll be happy to call you tomorrow. What time would be good for you? Don't worry about additional information. I can get all that tomorrow and there is no specific time limit for the call.

Doug

8:30 am?

Good morning,

I apologize for the delay. By the time you had provided a suggested tiem I had left my office for the evening. I am on the west coast for the time being and 8:30 EST wouldn't have worked----sorry about that.

Please let me know a good time to call you---either this morning or this afternoon---and I will try to accommodate your schedule. I look forward to speaking with you.

Doug

I am free to speak now if you can. Thank you!

Good afternoon,

And I am ready to speak with you as well.

Before I can call you, you will need to accept the call offer I made which provides the extra service of the call. I will post it again so you can see it on your screen. I will also need a phone number to call you at.

Doug

Are you there? I am waiting for you to process the call accept and get me a number to reach you at, so that I can call you.

Doug