Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have to pay my rent by March 3rd. But I cannot pay until…

Customer Question
I have to pay my...
I have to pay my rent by March 3rd. But I cannot pay until March 17th. They threaten me with eviction and also say I will have to pay their atty fees. Give me some advice on what I can do. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
2/22/2016
Lawyer: philip.simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
philip.simmons

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking if you can refuse to pay rent and avoid eviction?