Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I vacated my leased property and gave the forwarding address…

Customer Question
I vacated my leased...
I vacated my leased property and gave the forwarding address and keys to the owner. He now wants to charge me for cleaning (which he told me to stop in person as he was getting a cleaning sevice) $350 for removing a few pictures hooks, replying 2 locks ($193.00) the list goes on. I had another 1 1/2 days to sparkle a few nail holes and he said no. This was Saturday Jan. 30. Feb 1 he started putting in pocket doors and replacing appliances. I have no idea of what damage was incurred. The tenets prior to me were evicted and the damage they incurred with as extensive. What should do to recover my security deposit?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

Which state?