Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I vacated my leased property and gave the forwarding address

Customer Question

I vacated my leased property and gave the forwarding address and keys to the owner. He now wants to charge me for cleaning (which he told me to stop in person as he was getting a cleaning sevice) $350 for removing a few pictures hooks, replying 2 locks ($193.00) the list goes on. I had another 1 1/2 days to sparkle a few nail holes and he said no. This was Saturday Jan. 30. Feb 1 he started putting in pocket doors and replacing appliances. I have no idea of what damage was incurred. The tenets prior to me were evicted and the damage they incurred with as extensive. What should do to recover my security deposit?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Which state?