Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Are you able to rent out tenants with a temporary

Customer Question
Certificate of Occupancy? For...
Are you able to rent out tenants with a temporary Certificate of Occupancy? For how long can you do that?
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What city, county, and state are you in, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.