Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have a management co. handling some rental property I own,

Customer Question
but who has not paid...
I have a management co. handling some rental property I own, but who has not paid me in a few months, can I have them arrested or what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please tell me a little more about the situation. What is their justification for not paying you? And what are they not paying you - you mean they are not passing on the rental payments of the tenant?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!